Universal Gaming Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 678 on Thu Oct 26 2023, 16:26

I forgot my password

User Info
Guest||Thu Mar 28 2024, 17:20

I want to do it since the intros started xD

+4
PυffуSℓαѕн
Lips
Vaio
Dante
8 posters

Go down

I want to do it since the intros started xD Empty I want to do it since the intros started xD

Post by Dante Thu Aug 07 2014, 16:13

Hello guys. Y'all already know that I'm not a new member xD
But I''d like to participate on this introduction process, since its a short way to know better our fellow UGB mates :)
I'm Dante here, MrDante on BeGone, LDante on Warmerise, BadDante on Kongregate and idante on CS Portable.
I've been on BeGone since May, 2012 under YKiller22 name, and just changed it into this current one :)
I play warmerise since December,2013 and I've been member of the two best warmerise clans ever: SUNRiZE (dead) and RK (Wich I'm currently in).
I'm not that best type of gamer, since I need a lot of training to get a decent level :c
But I always tried to make my lack of skill be a little less important with helping with administration stuff. Now Imma tell some stuff about me, since clan stuff said here is nothing more than merchandising -_-
xD
I'm an 18 years old Brazilian, I'm also on the Mechanical Engineering course at the federal institute of my state (Public univs here are hard, so I'm sort of lucky for being in it).
I mostly come to this community to talk to other people and to socialize, since I don't have a place to play BeGone or other complexe games. I'm currently playing CS Portable, because I fkin love the zombie stuff and, well, my computer just supports it :/
I love to play soccer at free time(I was a great keeper 2 years ago, on my college team), and nowadays I'm wasting my time playing ping pong (table tennis). This thing is funny, but takes too much damn time to be good.
I love to listen to music, and I have a very echletic style, since I hear almost all music styles. I have some resistence about rock, to be honest. My "main" music style always gets critics from people who listen to rock, so its more psicologic than "aversion" of rock.
Since the last month I'm playing as a DJ on my friends parties, and I'm enjoying it a lot, specially for the big amount of girls that like DJ's hahaha
I mostly play regular Eletro, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, R&B, Brazilian Funk, Sertanejo universitário ( a Brazilian style of music), Pop and sort of light rock ( RHCP and Fall Out Boy, for example).
Sorry for telling you that you wasted your time reading this xD
And before a mod gets angry towards me, I've asked for permission to do this intro ;*
Dante
Dante

Previous name : Dante
IGN : |[Creed]| Dante ; -|RK|- Dante

Back to top Go down

I want to do it since the intros started xD Empty Re: I want to do it since the intros started xD

Post by Vaio Thu Aug 07 2014, 17:19

you? D: okay welcome again  I love you 
Vaio
Vaio

Previous name : Vaio, SOLDADOZERO
IGN : |[4'EC]| 4EVER ECLIPSE

Back to top Go down

I want to do it since the intros started xD Empty Re: I want to do it since the intros started xD

Post by Lips Thu Aug 07 2014, 23:14

Woah cool intro
Lips
Lips

Previous name : LipsSuper@
IGN : |BtL|LipsSuper

Back to top Go down

Post by PυffуSℓαѕн Fri Aug 08 2014, 04:11

Hala homie danti! :D
PυffуSℓαѕн
PυffуSℓαѕн
Former Forum Moderator

Previous name : Mr.O'Four, Tomato, Mόэ4
IGN : ⌠Sʜᴏᴛ⌡

Back to top Go down

Post by Strifedecer Fri Aug 08 2014, 05:40

Dante, fancy seeing you here...
Strifedecer
Strifedecer

IGN : Strifedecer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 08 2014, 14:49

Strifedecer wrote:Dante, fancy seeing you here...
I'm Dante, what you expect from me? hahahah I'm always fancy ;)
Dante
Dante

Back to top Go down

Post by Grover Fri Aug 08 2014, 22:00

Welcome!
Grover
Grover

Previous name : Brail
IGN : |{SSNC}| Grover,The King,The Sword,Ariana Grande,

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosey Fri Aug 08 2014, 22:00

Yaaas! Well done, hello deeeerrr.
Rosey
Rosey

Previous name : Darkrose101, Darkrose, Rosey
IGN : darkrose101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 09 2014, 12:49

Thanks and... Grover dont even read the name of the person ._.
Dante
Dante

Back to top Go down

Post by VoηÐeLµä Sat Aug 09 2014, 13:27

Mechanical Engineering > A Good Job

I'm electro-type of person. I can suggest/give you songs if you'd like :)

Nice intro `

VoηÐeLµä
VoηÐeLµä
Former Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 09 2014, 19:09

Hiróshimã Sató wrote:Mechanical Engineering > A Good Job

I'm electro-type of person. I can suggest/give you songs if you'd like :)

Nice intro `

Of course, Von.
Next month I'll be back to the city where I'm dj (I hope so, idk if my univ will transfer me to the other unity), so Imma ask you some good ones ;)
Dante
Dante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum