Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Bes the Borges, DemiR, iCatwang, Tomato, xX420NoScoperXx

Most users ever online was 137 on Sat May 05 2012, 08:37
Log in

I forgot my password

User Info
Guest||Mon May 29 2017, 09:22

Hi guys I'm new here.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Amanktk on Sun Feb 22 2015, 12:04

fk you all ;) but wlc im the biggest lagger/troller/nastiest guy u will ever meet k and im always rude k and stfu k dont make posts k its just shet k
avatar
Amanktk

IGN : Amanktk
Join date : 2013-10-21
Posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Sun Feb 22 2015, 16:14

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:

I know that feeling...
...me, for one, got mistaken for a girl 10-15 times on online games, and PSN.
Though I think the name VonDeLua sounds a bit bias on both gender sides...

:(

I admit I thought u were a girl too with that picture
Honestly... Me too EwE~

I know right. Haha Razz


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Sun Feb 22 2015, 21:27

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:

I admit I thought u were a girl too with that picture
Honestly... Me too EwE~

I know right. Haha Razz


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Mon Feb 23 2015, 23:42

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Honestly... Me too EwE~

I know right. Haha Razz


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Capt Bootie on Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:47

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:

I know right. Haha Razz


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
wats with the "EwE~"

Capt Bootie

Previous name : xXSPARTAXx, Spoderman
Join date : 2014-04-20
Posts : 1064

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:52

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:

I know right. Haha Razz


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
Yes :)
My profile pic ? :D
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Tue Feb 24 2015, 01:53

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:


Lol ^^
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
Yes :)
My profile pic ? :D

He is also one of my favorite although i like Cloud from ff7 better.
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Capt Bootie on Tue Feb 24 2015, 02:10

-_-

Capt Bootie

Previous name : xXSPARTAXx, Spoderman
Join date : 2014-04-20
Posts : 1064

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Tue Feb 24 2015, 02:21

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
Yes :)
My profile pic ? :D

He is also one of my favorite although i like Cloud from ff7 better.
Hmm ok :) Spider stop stalking me EwE
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Hell's Gate on Tue Feb 24 2015, 05:28

Welcome to UGB!
avatar
Hell's Gate

Previous name : MisterZero, KingOfMan
IGN : terabyte, LiveOne
Join date : 2014-08-22
Posts : 686

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Alucard on Tue Feb 24 2015, 09:49

Wl
avatar
Alucard

Previous name : Golden Warrior, FeRnK
IGN : FeRnK<3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Posts : 1456

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by VoηÐeLµä on Tue Feb 24 2015, 16:10

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
"I'm actually female" does that mean that you will change of gender, one day ? :D

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
Yes :)
My profile pic ? :D

He is also one of my favorite although i like Cloud from ff7 better.

Lawl Cloud is the only person I remember from Final Fantasy ~
avatar
VoηÐeLµä
Former Forum Moderator

Join date : 2013-03-07
Posts : 6280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Tue Feb 24 2015, 17:56

Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:

Course not! Why would I !?
Why wouldn't you ? EwE~ :D

Cause i like the way i am. Also you know Final Fantasy right?
Yes :)
My profile pic ? :D

He is also one of my favorite although i like Cloud from ff7 better.

Lawl Cloud is the only person I remember from Final Fantasy ~
Von do you even know Final Fantasy ? :D
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by VoηÐeLµä on Tue Feb 24 2015, 21:14

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Von do you even know Final Fantasy ? :D

Final Fantasy: Advent Children - This movie, which is in a form of a animation, is what got me interested in the first place. And no not really cause I'm not really interested in it if they don't make more awesome movies like Advent Children anymore...

No
avatar
VoηÐeLµä
Former Forum Moderator

Join date : 2013-03-07
Posts : 6280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:00

Hiróshimã Sató wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
Von do you even know Final Fantasy ? :D

Final Fantasy: Advent Children - This movie, which is in a form of a animation, is what got me interested in the first place. And no not really cause I'm not really interested in it if they don't make more awesome movies like Advent Children anymore...

No

Ikr they should make more awesome movies like ff7: AC.
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by VoηÐeLµä on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:39

Yeah ~ It doesn't look like they're planning to do something about over the years. The only thing I hear now about Final Fantasy is manga and games ~

avatar
VoηÐeLµä
Former Forum Moderator

Join date : 2013-03-07
Posts : 6280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Tue Feb 24 2015, 23:26

Hiróshimã Sató wrote:Yeah ~ It doesn't look like they're planning to do something about over the years. The only thing I hear now about Final Fantasy is manga and games ~


Yeah although i don't like the mangas but the games are awesome.
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Wed Feb 25 2015, 01:43

kirito wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:Yeah ~ It doesn't look like they're planning to do something about over the years. The only thing I hear now about Final Fantasy is manga and games ~


Yeah although i don't like the mangas but the games are awesome.
The last FF I played was Final Fantasy Cristal Chronicles... Lmao after I've watched some trailers of this movie and yes it looked great but I didn't watch the whole movie... I wish I could get FF XV, which looks pretty good EwE~
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Wed Feb 25 2015, 01:51

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
Hiróshimã Sató wrote:Yeah ~ It doesn't look like they're planning to do something about over the years. The only thing I hear now about Final Fantasy is manga and games ~


Yeah although i don't like the mangas but the games are awesome.
The last FF I played was Final Fantasy Cristal Chronicles... Lmao after I've watched some trailers of this movie and yes it looked great but I didn't watch the whole movie... I wish I could get FF XV, which looks pretty good EwE~


I wish i can get all FF games but they need to remake the old FF games too. Plus I got the feeling this somehow become a FF mini forum o.o
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Wed Feb 25 2015, 02:19

I agree... Even if we started to talk about SAO... That's your fault EwE~
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:37

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:I agree... Even if we started to talk about SAO... That's your fault EwE~

Yeah i guess but FF is ur fault
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:08

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:I agree... Even if we started to talk about SAO... That's your fault EwE~

Yeah i guess but FF is ur fault
Im but partially because you also started to talk about Noctis EwE
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by kirito on Wed Feb 25 2015, 14:36

†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:I agree... Even if we started to talk about SAO... That's your fault EwE~

Yeah i guess but FF is ur fault
Im but partially because you also started to talk about Noctis EwE


Yeah ok lets drop this subject now shall we?
avatar
kirito

IGN : kirito2008
Join date : 2015-02-18
Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by DevilKlutch on Wed Feb 25 2015, 15:47

kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:
kirito wrote:
†CoRoNoC4† wrote:I agree... Even if we started to talk about SAO... That's your fault EwE~

Yeah i guess but FF is ur fault
Im but partially because you also started to talk about Noctis EwE


Yeah ok lets drop this subject now shall we?
I think EwE~
Welcome once again :)
avatar
DevilKlutch

Previous name : DevilKlutch, LeSubstitut, †CoRoNoC4†
IGN : LeSubstitut
Join date : 2014-04-27
Posts : 693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys I'm new here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum