Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sat May 05 2012, 08:37
Log in

I forgot my password

User Info
Guest|Wed Dec 31 1969|Thu Aug 17 2017, 17:19

Helllo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helllo

Post by Diaz on Mon Jul 04 2016, 12:00

hi guyz.iam 16 years old and from united.İ have been playing begone for 1 year nice meet yh all Helllo <3

Diaz
[Banned - Multi]

Join date : 2016-07-04
Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by 3Arabi on Mon Jul 04 2016, 12:07

welcome (:
avatar
3Arabi

IGN : 3Arabi/Tareq/Che
Join date : 2016-04-25
Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Stevens Rey on Mon Jul 04 2016, 12:13

Welcome to UGB
avatar
Stevens Rey

Previous name : DarKwOrLd, MicheaLJordaN23, Ðark Thê Scott, MrBell
IGN : Røse
Join date : 2015-04-23
Posts : 1337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by MrzKurt31# on Mon Jul 04 2016, 12:50

Welcome to UGB ;)
avatar
MrzKurt31#

IGN : AmiNo & MrzKurt31
Join date : 2015-04-05
Posts : 690

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by KinqturK on Mon Jul 04 2016, 12:58

Wlc
avatar
KinqturK

IGN : #MajorZ |ZAZA ' 21
Join date : 2015-06-29
Posts : 147

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by DemiR on Mon Jul 04 2016, 13:32

Welcome Diaz..
avatar
DemiR

Previous name : Bossdemir
IGN : DémiR
Join date : 2016-02-01
Posts : 216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by HeyCarnage on Mon Jul 04 2016, 18:20

hey whatsup Diaz (: welcome to UGB
avatar
HeyCarnage

Previous name : PikaChu, Ðanuco, danucofernando, Carnage, HeyCarnage
Join date : 2012-11-02
Posts : 688

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by RAVLES on Mon Jul 04 2016, 18:24

Welcome!

What do you mean, you are from united? United Kingdom or United States?
avatar
RAVLES

Previous name : Crisis, Ravles, Detective L
IGN : RAVLES
Join date : 2012-07-18
Posts : 340

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Diaz on Tue Jul 05 2016, 05:28

United States bro :)

Diaz
[Banned - Multi]

Join date : 2016-07-04
Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by CleverBrain on Tue Jul 05 2016, 05:46

Hello Diaz. Welcome to UGB!
avatar
CleverBrain

Previous name : BrainJack, Brainy
IGN : |[United]| BrainJack, Brainy, CleverBrain
Join date : 2014-01-11
Posts : 378

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Sharlik on Tue Jul 05 2016, 09:33

Hai Welcome to ugb hope u have great time here ! ;-;
avatar
Sharlik

IGN : |(Shot)| Sharlik
Join date : 2014-07-30
Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by 3Arabi on Wed Jul 06 2016, 04:04

Diaz wrote:hi guyz.iam 16 years old and from united.İ have been playing begone for 1 year nice meet yh all Helllo <3

this is a multi-account i assume. the letter "İ" only appears in the turkish alphabet, because the capital "I" in the latin alphabet isn't dotted.
proof >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotted_and_dotless_I
avatar
3Arabi

IGN : 3Arabi/Tareq/Che
Join date : 2016-04-25
Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by CrazyWrath on Wed Jul 06 2016, 05:02

Diaz registered on AiN forums too. And He cant even write one proper sentence while introducing himself xD
avatar
CrazyWrath

IGN : zainslimshady
Join date : 2013-09-04
Posts : 3324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by iPerfect on Wed Jul 06 2016, 05:17

3Arabi wrote:
Diaz wrote:hi guyz.iam 16 years old and from united.İ have been playing begone for 1 year nice meet yh all Helllo <3

this is a multi-account i assume. the letter "İ" only appears in the turkish alphabet, because the capital "I" in the latin alphabet isn't dotted.
proof >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotted_and_dotless_I

Turk varmi? xD... me no spik inglis...
avatar
iPerfect

IGN : PerfectCamper
Join date : 2014-03-24
Posts : 976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Lenka on Wed Jul 06 2016, 07:19

iPerfect wrote:
3Arabi wrote:
Diaz wrote:hi guyz.iam 16 years old and from united.İ have been playing begone for 1 year nice meet yh all Helllo <3

this is a multi-account i assume. the letter "İ" only appears in the turkish alphabet, because the capital "I" in the latin alphabet isn't dotted.
proof >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotted_and_dotless_I

Turk varmi? xD... me no spik inglis...
lol
avatar
Lenka

IGN : 326
Join date : 2015-08-14
Posts : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by VoηÐeLµä on Thu Jul 07 2016, 17:16

Enjoy your stay here in hell and welcome ~
avatar
VoηÐeLµä
Former Forum Moderator

Join date : 2013-03-07
Posts : 6280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Whirl on Thu Jul 07 2016, 23:29

Hello and welcome to UGB!

Whirl

Join date : 2016-05-16
Posts : 232

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helllo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum