Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sat May 05 2012, 08:37
Log in

I forgot my password

User Info
Guest||Sun Dec 16 2018, 09:03

Well, yeah

Go down

Well, yeah

Post by It's Hawk on Wed Apr 18 2018, 04:29

Read my name :)

Sounds familiar?

It's Hawk

Join date : 2018-04-18
Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by Clade Wilhelm on Wed Apr 18 2018, 05:59

Is that you Hawk?
avatar
Clade Wilhelm

Previous name : Clademonument, Clade
IGN : [Creed]"Strider"
Join date : 2012-11-11
Posts : 1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by It's Hawk on Wed Apr 18 2018, 07:23

Clade wrote:Is that you Hawk?
Oui! Long time no talk, Clade

It's Hawk

Join date : 2018-04-18
Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by Clade Wilhelm on Wed Apr 18 2018, 22:03

It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:Is that you Hawk?
Oui! Long time no talk, Clade

Yes indeed! I instantly knew remembered who you were just by name. Welcome back to the dying forum haha.
avatar
Clade Wilhelm

Previous name : Clademonument, Clade
IGN : [Creed]"Strider"
Join date : 2012-11-11
Posts : 1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by It's Hawk on Wed Apr 18 2018, 23:31

Clade wrote:
It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:Is that you Hawk?
Oui! Long time no talk, Clade

Yes indeed! I instantly knew remembered who you were just by name. Welcome back to the dying forum haha.
Merci beaucoup! Well, I guess I came back at the wrong time. lol

Nice to see you anyway

It's Hawk

Join date : 2018-04-18
Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by Clade Wilhelm on Thu Apr 19 2018, 04:13

It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:
It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:Is that you Hawk?
Oui! Long time no talk, Clade

Yes indeed! I instantly knew remembered who you were just by name. Welcome back to the dying forum haha.
Merci beaucoup! Well, I guess I came back at the wrong time. lol

Nice to see you anyway

Yeah you to man.
It's quite alright it's been perished for well over a year now really. Only some few survivors active.
avatar
Clade Wilhelm

Previous name : Clademonument, Clade
IGN : [Creed]"Strider"
Join date : 2012-11-11
Posts : 1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by It's Hawk on Thu Apr 19 2018, 05:39

Clade wrote:
It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:
It's Hawk wrote:
Clade wrote:Is that you Hawk?
Oui! Long time no talk, Clade

Yes indeed! I instantly knew remembered who you were just by name. Welcome back to the dying forum haha.
Merci beaucoup! Well, I guess I came back at the wrong time. lol

Nice to see you anyway

Yeah you to man.
It's quite alright it's been perished for well over a year now really. Only some few survivors active.
I wonder who are the 'few survivors'.... I hope hawk is one of them. lol

Who knows, Clade... but I think you will become a new hawk.

ahem!

It's Hawk

Join date : 2018-04-18
Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well, yeah

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum