Universal Gaming Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 678 on Thu Oct 26 2023, 16:26

I forgot my password

User Info
Guest|Wed Dec 31 1969|Sun May 12 2024, 11:43

It's Apster here...I'm here to join BtL.

+21
SkullMarine
Procyon
Harambe
Capt Bootie
Apster
tOpKeK
Deathrage001
Alucard
The Last Rose
Hell's Gate
deletedaccount
Eminem
Bendito99
$avage
Spider
Chrome
Yerzie
Erlaanz
Peter Sagan
Laz
SaNji
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

It's Apster here...I'm here to join BtL. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Apster here...I'm here to join BtL.

Post by Apster Thu Nov 05 2015, 16:28

tOpKeK wrote:
Apster wrote:I don't like to say much about me, I prefer to keep a low profile and let my skills prove who I'm and what I'm capable of doing in gaming.

Apster wrote:  I'm a player with high skills/capacities and good attitudes. I try as best as I can to adapt myself to any type of game and scenario.

If you think there is a contradiction in what I said you are wrong. I'm going to prove that you are completely a prick with a wrong argument:

1. "I don't like to say much about me", do you know what does it mean...? It means that I don't like to talk of my life or about my personal things to anyone else.
2. "I prefer to keep a low profile (...)", this means I don't like to talk or brag while playing but just make my game and show my skills on the field and not with useless words.
3. "I'm a player with high skills/capacities  (...)" with this phrase I just epxlained what kind of gamer I'm and my way of doing.

Enough? I have been dealing with "better" pricks than you.

Otherwise I don't see why you just quoted those parts. Wink
Apster
Apster

IGN : |BtL| Apster

Back to top Go down

It's Apster here...I'm here to join BtL. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Apster here...I'm here to join BtL.

Post by Apster Thu Nov 05 2015, 16:33

Deathrage001 wrote:APSTER!!! HELLO MAN!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Thank you my bro! It's nice to see you too here! Smile
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by tOpKeK Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:03

Apster wrote:
tOpKeK wrote:
Apster wrote:I don't like to say much about me, I prefer to keep a low profile and let my skills prove who I'm and what I'm capable of doing in gaming.

Apster wrote:  I'm a player with high skills/capacities and good attitudes. I try as best as I can to adapt myself to any type of game and scenario.

If you think there is a contradiction in what I said you are wrong. I'm going to prove that you are completely a prick with a wrong argument:

1. "I don't like to say much about me", do you know what does it mean...? It means that I don't like to talk of my life or about my personal things to anyone else.
2. "I prefer to keep a low profile (...)", this means I don't like to talk or brag while playing but just make my game and show my skills on the field and not with useless words.
3. "I'm a player with high skills/capacities  (...)" with this phrase I just epxlained what kind of gamer I'm and my way of doing.

Enough? I have been dealing with "better" pricks than you.

Otherwise I don't see why you just quoted those parts. Wink

make my time worth while. try harder pls.
tOpKeK
tOpKeK

Previous name : eric060600, eric, xXx420BLAZIN69YOLOSWAGTOPKILLERSHOOTERPROxXx
IGN : eric060600

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt Bootie Thu Nov 05 2015, 18:21

@Apster why the h8 m8?

Capt Bootie

Previous name : xXSPARTAXx, Spoderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:07

Apster wrote:
Deathrage001 wrote:APSTER!!! HELLO MAN!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Thank you my bro! It's nice to see you too here! Smile

apstersito ur asignature is sexy Twisted Evil
Alucard
Alucard

Previous name : Golden Warrior, FeRnK
IGN : FeRnK<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Fri Nov 06 2015, 01:47

tOpKeK wrote:make my time worth while. try harder pls.

It's "worthwhile" not "worth while", before of being a prick at least learn some English.

...Make my time "worth while". Try harder please with the book of grammar English, bang your head on it maybe something will get in. lol
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Fri Nov 06 2015, 01:58

Patrick wrote:@Apster why the h8 m8?

No hate mate, I have been dealing with a lot of people for long time and what I don't like of some communities is that people who just use to be pricks in real life are mostly social outcasts with life problems that like to annoy and bore people, for example "tOpKeK", his pic is the first hint about his social discomfort. That's all. Surprised
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by tOpKeK Fri Nov 06 2015, 08:14

>mfw when you try hard but still fail

Apster wrote:
Before of being a prick at least learn some English.

Try harder please with the book of grammar English, bang your head on it maybe something will get in. lol

Apster wrote:
> before of being a prick

> Try harder please with the book of grammar English

>>>>>leave

waiting for you to post something insightful. ill wait

tOpKeK
tOpKeK

Previous name : eric060600, eric, xXx420BLAZIN69YOLOSWAGTOPKILLERSHOOTERPROxXx
IGN : eric060600

Back to top Go down

Post by Harambe Sat Nov 07 2015, 22:11

apster is a psychopath
Harambe
Harambe

Previous name : ToTheMax
IGN : AwwShuckyDucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Harambe Sat Nov 07 2015, 22:15

butt wrote:apster is a psychopath

he speaks the truth. listen to this butt.
Harambe
Harambe

Back to top Go down

Post by Procyon Sat Nov 07 2015, 23:38

For the Love of Jesus Christ, I'm seeing first time a proper introduction haha!

Welcome buddy! :)
Procyon
Procyon

IGN : |[United]| ICRAZY

Back to top Go down

Post by SkullMarine Sun Nov 08 2015, 07:50

Sorry this is late but, Welcome to UGB and BtL abs
SkullMarine
SkullMarine

Previous name : LOCOEAGLE!, Eagle:<), SniperLyfe
IGN : SkullMarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Wed Nov 11 2015, 09:15

butt wrote:apster is a psychopath

...and you are my submissive slave.

Anyway "Marxmellows", I'll tell MrsPresident of your bad behavior soon! Some time ago you've blocked me on KIK and then after some time you've pretended that nothing happened; if you do it again I'll report all this to your fake mistress and make you spank by her. You are a rude and surly person! Shame on you. Crying (Let's make out now, ok?)

Last edited by Apster on Wed Nov 11 2015, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Wed Nov 11 2015, 09:18

¡CRAZ¥! wrote:For the Love of Jesus Christ, I'm seeing first time a proper introduction haha!

Welcome buddy! :)

Thank you dude! Cool
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Wed Nov 11 2015, 09:19

SkullMarine wrote:Sorry this is late but, Welcome to UGB and BtL abs

It's never too late for a welcome. Thank you anyway SchoolMarine! I love you
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherSamus Tue Nov 17 2015, 13:05

n-Play Name (BeGone / vapor / Origin): Archer Samus.

Gender male.

What games are you currently playing? Go, Warmerise, Fifa.

Which clan you joined previously (by default, specify): E been in clans like Umbrella Corporation, Red Berets, GLX, H & G and went app AG late to leave the bills, so I could not enter.

Select one of the three qualities BtL (Brotherhood / Trust / Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: Loyalty: I chose this because I do not like walking from one clan to another, I like being faithful to a single clan and give the best of My whenever you can!

How can you improve BTL as clan: BtL can improve players in different maps. Example: Warehouse. Conosco very few players playing in BtL warehouse.

If it is rejected, why do you think this would happen?:The truth should be rejected because it is not in very good condition and clans and maybe not have as much experience as others, but I've been playing since 2013 BeGone so I have enough experience. But it's not my review, I hope he can become BtL App to show the best that I have!

Have you played with any member BtL before this? Who ?: MrDeaTh.

Have you been explored or recommended by a member to join? If yes, who? No, I really want to join this clan because it has very good Wars history along BeGone and I like its members.
ArcherSamus
ArcherSamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laz Tue Nov 17 2015, 13:08

dafaq?
Laz
Laz

Previous name : Mio Akiyama, Lazhward, Chloe, Lazh, Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Apster Tue Nov 17 2015, 16:46

Paige wrote:dafaq?

Yes, again: dafuq?
Apster
Apster

Back to top Go down

Post by Iaia_Pao Tue Nov 17 2015, 17:06

Apster wrote:

Yes, again: dafuq?
Iaia_Pao
Iaia_Pao

Previous name : IAIAPAO1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Nov 17 2015, 17:25

wtf haha
Alucard
Alucard

Previous name : Golden Warrior, FeRnK
IGN : FeRnK<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Wed Nov 18 2015, 06:40

Chrome
Chrome
[Banned by request]

IGN : |[Hurt]| Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Thu Nov 19 2015, 11:39

ArcherSamus wrote:n-Play Name (BeGone / vapor / Origin): Archer Samus.

Gender male.

What games are you currently playing? Go, Warmerise, Fifa.

Which clan you joined previously (by default, specify): E been in clans like Umbrella Corporation, Red Berets, GLX, H & G and went app AG late to leave the bills, so I could not enter.

Select one of the three qualities BtL (Brotherhood / Trust / Loyalty) and explain how it applies to you: Loyalty: I chose this because I do not like walking from one clan to another, I like being faithful to a single clan and give the best of My whenever you can!

How can you improve BTL as clan: BtL can improve players in different maps. Example: Warehouse. Conosco very few players playing in BtL warehouse.

If it is rejected, why do you think this would happen?:The truth should be rejected because it is not in very good condition and clans and maybe not have as much experience as others, but I've been playing since 2013 BeGone so I have enough experience. But it's not my review, I hope he can become BtL App to show the best that I have!

Have you played with any member BtL before this? Who ?: MrDeaTh.

Have you been explored or recommended by a member to join? If yes, who? No, I really want to join this clan because it has very good Wars history along BeGone and I like its members.
welcome to raze
Ren
Ren

Previous name : !RenzZ, Ren
IGN : |BtL| Between The Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Thu Nov 19 2015, 18:26

lmao xD
Chrome
Chrome
[Banned by request]

IGN : |[Hurt]| Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Fri Nov 20 2015, 06:58

:P
Ren
Ren

Previous name : !RenzZ, Ren
IGN : |BtL| Between The Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Harambe Mon Oct 10 2016, 18:26

lolll omg i forgot about this. what a freak xD
Harambe
Harambe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next